Onboarding with Send It Secure
- Thank you for considering Send It Secure by Protected Trust for your email encryption needs. Send It Secure is very easy to use and will help you meet compliance, including HIPAA.
Here are a few highlights:
- You can keep your existing email address
- Encryption account setup only takes a few minutes
- No contracts to purchase, payments are monthly
Steps to create a subscription
- Login or Sign Up
- Navigate to https://app.protectedtrust.com/Dashboard
- In the banner, at the top of the page, click the UPGRADE NOW button
- Enter the number of users you want to have on your subscription, then click Next
Note: When creating a subscription for 3 users, the first line item may include 1 user license. This means you would only add 2 additional users for a total of 3 user licenses.
- Enter the primary contact and click Next
- Enter your payment details and click Next
- Enter the billing contact and click Next
- Verify your selected plan, user license count, and agree to the terms of service. Then click Subscribe Now to start your subscription.
Congratulations! Your subscription is now created and you are ready to start sending messages. Go to your Send It Secure Dashboard at https://app.protectedtrust.com/Dashboard to access your account. You can Compose, view your Inbox, and add additional users to your organization.
Ensure your users are added to your organization
Most Send It Secure users start out with free accounts. When you decide to purchase, you must ensure your users are correctly assigned to your organization. This requires extra steps for each individual user that you want to be moved into your organization.
- To view the current users in your Send It Secure organization, go to your Dashboard and select User List.
- If a user is not in your User List, you must invite the user to join your organization via the Add Users page. Steps to Add Users
- If the invited user has a free account they will receive an invitation that they must accept to join your organization. Steps to Accept an Invitation
- If the invited user does not have a free account they will receive an invitation that requires them to sign up for an account. Steps to Accept Invitation and Sign Up
- If the user is a member of a different Send It Secure Organization, you will receive an error when inviting them. Steps to Troubleshoot adding users
- Ensure that you are using the Add Users page to invite users to your organization. If you use the Invite Users page the users will be creating free accounts and the user will not be able to send messages.
- After you have invited users on the Add Users page, you can view pending invitations from the User List using the Filter droplist to view Pending Invitations.
Follow these Next Steps to customize your Organization
- Add your Organization's Logo How to customize the branding that shows to your recipients and users in your organization
- Add additional users How to add users
- Customize your default email settings How to customize new message settings
- Integrate with other 3rd party applications to streamline your workflow